Cakes are always cherished on special occasions. And when these cakes are presented on birthdays it becomes all the more special. Birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special day find its celebration through cakes because it is not only loved by all but is also one of the most nutritious food. Lots of milk, sugar, butter, eggs add to the protein factor and that is why a bite of cake is not a sin. Birthday cakes are therefore the best gifts for the birthday boy/girl.
We would share a simply ravishing cake for your birthday that is easy to bake. So, go inside the kitchen and wear the cook cap and apron to bake one of the best cakes mentioned below.
Moist No Glutten Chocolate Cake:
This is one of the most enticing dense chocolate cakes but the secret here is the dates. It would take 15 minutes to put together all the ingredients and 50 minutes to bake. But one of the most important thing to remember while making this cake is usage of top quality dark chocolate and cocoa powder.
400 Grams Dates peeled and pitted
2 Teaspoons Baking soda
180 Grams Boiling water
200 Grams Butter diced & at room temp
1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 Teaspoon CardamonPowder(20 pods)
150 Grams Gluten free mix +1Tsp xanthan gum or just flour
100 Grams Cocoa pure and not sweetened
Half Teaspoons Baking powder
250 Grams Chocolate chips 70% Cocoa
4 Teaspoons Eggs large
100 Grams Coconut sugar or normal sugar
Baking tin 30x 20
Oven 160C. / 50 minutes
- Peel dates around 16-18 pieces and put in boiling water for 1 minute. Now put 400 g in 180 g boiling water + 2Tsp baking soda. They will dissolve easily and make a paste of it.
- Now you have to add 200 grams soft butte rover the dates.
- Mix really very well so that no lumps are left and let it cool for a while.
- Now you have to add 2 table spoon of vanilla extract mix to the mixture.
- Now you have keep the oven ready. So, line with parchment paper to your baking tin 30×20 cm.
- Take 4 large eggs and add to the dates butter mixture. Use a hand mixer or best with a big spoon, and mix well.
- Now, take 1/2 cup coconut sugar or bake the cake with agave syrup which will make the cake super moist.
- Now it’s time for the dry ingredients: 150 gluten free mix + 1Tsp xanthan gum + 100 cocoa+1/2 table spoon baking powder which you have to put in a food processor pulse until mixed.
- Add them over your batter. And now put 250 gram chocolate in the food processor to reduce to chocolate chips.
- After adding the choco chips, finally put the batter into the micro-oven and bake for 50 minutes.
You can now decorate the cake as you wish like cream or glazing ganache. Isn’t this one a perfect cake for birthday?